Riley Red Wagon
The Riley Red wagons help families navigate Riley Children’s Health and bring a smile during what can be a stressful time.
Name a Red Wagon
The Riley red wagon represents the family-centered care provided at Riley Children’s. With your philanthropic support, you or your group can name a wagon. A license plate acknowledging your contribution will be attached to the back of a wagon and you will receive a duplicate copy of the plate. Wagons are named for the duration of their circulation at the hospital, up to one year. Based on inventory, named wagons may be new or gently used.
Funds from named wagons are used to support Riley’s greatest needs. Upon request, a donor can direct funds to patient care, pediatric research or family support programs such as Child Life. A portion of each donation ($200) provides maintenance for wagons.
Wagon naming opportunities and pricing
Personal contribution from an individual or individuals
Contribution from a community service organization (e.g., church, service club, Greek organization)
Contribution from a Kids Caring and Sharing school
Contribution from a corporation or special fundraising event (e.g., golf outing)
A limited number of wagons are available. To name a wagon, please call 317.634.4474 or email Riley@RileyKids.org.
License plate design guidelines
- No more than three lines (maximum 40 characters per line)
- Graphics can be included (school/business logo with permission; no personal photos)
- Riley Children’s Foundation reserves the right to change/edit plate language for any existing or former wagons
- Note: Due to space limitations only one wagon will be named/plated per gift and/or donor
- Donors have the opportunity to release the wagon into fleet
- Wagon releases occur approximately four weeks after donation receipt and plate approval
- Once a wagon is released, it is a piece of medical equipment at Riley Hospital and Riley Children’s Foundation cannot accommodate requests to locate