Corporate Partnership Opportunities
From cause marketing to employee giving campaigns to direct donations, there are many ways to partner with Riley Children’s Foundation to achieve your corporate social responsibility goals and demonstrate to consumers that you are invested in Indiana kids.
One of the most direct ways to engage with Riley Children’s Foundation is by making a corporate donation. Donations can be flexible and directed to the most pressing needs or designated to support one of our top priorities – from pediatric research to Camp Riley to the expansion of pediatric and adolescent behavioral health services. Donations from Indiana companies also inspire important research discoveries and allow us to improve children’s health throughout our state.
Engage Your Employees
Employee giving campaigns offer a wonderful way to engage team members for a powerful cause. Campaigns can inspire friendly competition, with departments or branches vying to raise or donate the most money and claim bragging rights. You might consider matching employee donations to further motivate giving and fundraising. Riley Children’s Foundation offers a suite of tools and resources you can access to easily launch a campaign and get started raising money for Riley kids.
Now more than ever, consumers are making decisions about which businesses to frequent based on whether corporate values align with their own. And there’s no better cause to be connected with than children’s health.
Cause marketing is when a for-profit company partners with a nonprofit or charitable organization. Examples of cause marketing opportunities include:
- Asking customers to round up at the register for Riley Children’s Foundation
- Donating a percentage of sales during a specific timeframe to Riley
- Donating profits from the sale of a select item or merchandise to Riley
- Making a predetermined donation to Riley if customers help you hit a certain milestone (ex: 100 scoops of ice cream or 25 T-shirts sold)
Become a Sponsor
Riley Children’s Foundation regularly has opportunities available to sponsor foundation events or initiatives. This includes:
- Red For Our Kids, our exclusive new annual marquee event scheduled for March 2023
- Regional foundation gatherings throughout Indiana
- Our multi-channel holiday giving fundraising campaign
- A new youth mental health awareness campaign
- In-hospital celebrations such as Nurse’s Week or Doctor’s Day
- Riley kid ambassador programs like our new Lights, Camera, Thank You! Event
- Dance Marathons and Radiothons that benefit Riley Children’s Foundation
By becoming a Riley Children’s Foundation sponsor, you can attach your company name and logo to the Riley Children’s Foundation brand and reach a broad audience of devoted followers. Ask us about opportunities that may fit your marketing budget.
Host an Event
Raise money for Riley and have fun doing it. Consider hosting a golf outing benefiting Riley Children’s Foundation and invite vendors and business partners to participate. Host a concert or company picnic and donate proceeds to support kids’ health. There’s no end to the ways you can become involved.
Does your company want to make a national impact on children’s health, while also ensuring employees and customer donations are kept in their local communities? Riley Children’s Foundation is a proud member of Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals (CMN).
Supporting over 170 children's hospitals across North American, CMN Hospitals engage with national corporations to facilitate cause marketing campaigns where all dollars raised stay local. Riley Children's Foundation continues to be the highest performing CMN Hospital thanks to incredible partners like Speedway, Walmart, RE/MAX and Panda Express.
Learn more about how your company can connect your brand to Riley Children’s Foundation and improve the health of Indiana kids.
Contact Alane Helmer, assistant vice president of corporate and foundation giving, at AHelmer@RileyKids.org.