Gifts of all sizes are important and appreciated
We are especially grateful for those who prioritize giving to Riley Children’s Foundation with annual gifts of $1,000 or more. Gifts of this level qualify you for inclusion in Riley Society, our annual giving society.
Riley Society Gifts at Work
Riley Society donations are especially important because they allow the team at Riley to help more kids, recruit more expert specialists, and conduct more life-saving research.
- A $1,000 Riley Society donation can pay for researchers to conduct genomic sequencing on a child’s tumor. This lets scientists identify new drugs or drug combinations that might stop the cancer from recurring.
- A $1,500 Riley Society donation allows Riley’s Social Work team to support 15 families. This might include emergency financial assistance for mortgage or rent or connecting a family with resources in their community.
- A $2,500 Riley Society donation can pay for 50 interactions between Certified Child Life specialists and Riley kids.
- A $5,000 Riley Society donation can help send a child with complex medical needs to Camp Riley, allowing them to experience the joy and independence of summer camp.
- A $10,000 Riley Society donation can provide 150 hours of therapy for kids and teens with depression, anxiety and other behavioral health conditions.
Riley Society gifts may be made all at once, or split over multiple donations. One of the easiest ways to become a Riley Society donor is through monthly giving. You can set up a recurring gift of $84 or more a month and have the satisfaction of knowing you’re making a difference at Riley all year round.
Riley Society Benefits
We are pleased to recognize Riley Society donors and offer exclusive opportunities to become more engaged with Riley Children’s Foundation. Riley Society donors receive:
- Riley Messenger magazine
- Invitations to exclusive Riley Children’s Foundation events
- Annual impact reports