Riley State Philanthropy Council
Riley Children’s Health makes it possible for kids all over the state of Indiana to receive best-in-class care close to home.
Thanks to Riley Children’s s statewide presence, there are individuals throughout Indiana who are grateful and interested in giving back to Riley.
Riley Philanthropy Council Purpose Statement
Riley Philanthropy Councils exist to garner statewide support. While Riley Children’s Foundation specializes in creating and executing fundraising strategies, Riley Philanthropy Councils have expertise in their local communities along with firsthand passion for Riley.
Riley Philanthropy Councils collaborate with the Riley Children’s Foundation staff to create community-specific fundraising strategies, with a goal of maximizing high-level support for Riley kids and families.
Council Member Responsibilities
Riley Philanthropy Council members have a core set of responsibilities. These include:
- Thank and cultivate Riley donors within the community
- Engage personal networks with Riley and make donor referrals
- Provide guidance and feedback on Riley Children's Foundation fundraising strategies within the community
- Review and make recommendations on Riley Regional Clinic & Hospital Grants program
- Make a personal financial gift
- Attend Council Meetings
Current Regional Advisory Council Senior Advisors
Northeast (Fort Wayne area)
Jeff Breiler and Paul Berrettini
North Central (South Bend area)
Tara Murphy and Randy Scheidt
South Central (Columbus area
Southwest (Evansville area)
To learn more about becoming a Riley Regional Advisory Council Member, please contact Michelle Turchan at 317-808-8589 or MTurchan@RileyKids.org.